1. .NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
- For 2017, make sure this KB is installed to fix invalid path issues for DB
3. Network access to MiVB servers, including the following TCP ports:
- SMDR Events: 1752
- ACD Events: 15373
4. Same timezone as the MiVB servers
5. Confirm that the SDS Form Sharing is enabled. System Properties -> System
Administration -> SDS Form Sharing. This is used to sync the configuration across
the different appliances.
6. In order for us to load configuration data, we will need to have a user authorization
profile created for our agent to access the MiVB server. This can be
accomplished within the MiVB Portal System Administration Tool.
- Navigate to System Properties>System Administration>User Authorization Profiles.
- Create a new user authorization profile with System Admin option checked, and the System Admin policy name set to "system".
- You will enter these credentials into the Data Source Configuration page in Brightmetrics when setting up the data source and agent.
- .NET Framework 4.5 or better - Install Links
- Microsoft SQL Server Local Database
Full information and available versions: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/database-engine/configure-windows/sql-server-express-localdb
Or quick install link for LocalDB 2016
Download the SMDR Processor Setup:
Run the SMDR Processor Setup Program:
- When prompted for the Server Address, enter the IP address(es) to your MiVB server(s)
**Note, if you have multiple servers, enter the addresses together using comma separation, ie 127.0.0.1, 192.168.1.1***
Navigate to the Data Source Configuration page in Brightmetrics and add your MiVB Data Source here(you will need to be an account admin to complete this):
- Fill in the following fields in the resulting dialog:
- Server Address(es) for the MiVB Server(s)
- MiVB User/Password that was created in Step 6 above
- Select "Add New Agent" from the drop down next for Agent Name and choose "Add New Agent" and the agent a name
- Click Save