Brightmetrics has released an add-on module for customers using the reporting module for MiVC. This add-on module contains the following. Please click the feature name to be directed to the Help Center article for that specific feature:
- Roles Based Permissions/Data Views - Customizable permissions that allow you to grant access to data, dashboards, reports, etc. at the user level
- Bulk User Import - Importing users is as simple as uploading a spreadsheet
- Advanced Audit Logs - Admins can now understand user behavior in Brightmetrics - what reports and dashboards are being viewed, edited, published, and exported by each user
- SSO - Control access to your data, reduce password fatigue, and allow for an easy login experience
- API/OData Access - Access to Brightmetrics API for advanced analytics - this feature is especially useful for customers using Tableau, Power BI, or other business intelligence tools
To start your free, 21-day trial or for pricing inquiries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive your Brightmetrics subscription through one of our Partners (Mitel providers), please reach out to your Partner to deploy the trial and for pricing information.
**The Enterprise features mentioned above are included in the per-user cost of the MiCC and Genesys modules.**