Required Permissions Level: Report & Dashboard Creator
When you're building or editing your dashboard, you may have a desire to have a clock chart be displayed along with the rest of the data on your dashboard for easy reference. Below, we'll walk through the steps of configuring the dashboard to include that clock chart.
To add a clock chart to your dashboard, put the dashboard in Edit Mode by clicking the pencil icon under the dashboard title:
1. Click on Add Chart
2. In the popup, select Static Content as your Data Source Type
3. Click Okay
4. Click Clock for the chart type
5. Use the blue dots on the chart to resize the clock as necessary. You can adjust the other configuration options under the chart type button if desired like which time zone the clock should be in and if you want to show seconds, and/or 24 hour format.
6. Click Apply
The chart will appear at the bottom of your dashboard. You can click and drag it to rearrange where it sits on the dashboard.
7. Click Save at the top of the dashboard to save changes
8. Click the eye icon to put the dashboard back into view mode
Questions or feedback? Please email us at email@example.com.