When you're building or editing your dashboard, you may have an image that you'd like to insert and have displayed alongside historical or live data being shown. This could be an image of a message you'd like to remind your team of or could be a photo from a recent team activity event. Below, we'll walk through the steps of configuring the dashboard to include an image as a chart.
To add an image to your dashboard, put the dashboard in Edit Mode by clicking the pencil icon under the dashboard title:
1. Click on Add Chart
2. In the popup, select Image as your Data Source Type
3. Click Okay
4. Click Upload Photo and select a photo from your computer
5. Use the blue dots on the chart to resize the image as necessary. You can adjust the other configuration options under the Upload Photo button if desired. You can also click the pencil icon to the right of the Image at the top of the chart to rename it, or click on Advanced at the bottom and select to hide the title bar.
6. Click Apply
The chart will appear at the bottom of your dashboard. You can click and drag it to rearrange where it sits on the dashboard.
7. Click Save at the top of the dashboard to save changes
8. Click the eye icon to put the dashboard back into view mode