If you are using a Real Time Agent Status chart on your dashboard, you may want to exclude agents that are currently in various states such as logged out, off queue, etc; this will clear up space and allow you to focus on the agents that are active.
First, you will need to create an agent status chart; follow the indicated steps below to do so.
- Navigate to the Dashboard Page and choose the pencil to Edit ***(If you are editing an existing chart: skip step 2-4 and Click Chart Options - click the enclosure tab on the bottom right of the agent status chart you wish to filter and proceed to step 5)***
- Click Create Chart
- Select Realtime as the data source type
- Select one of the Real Time Agent chart options you see in your data (depending on your module this could be Agent Status, or just Realtime Agents, etc)
- Set one of your values to the status you want to report on (depending on your module this could be Routing Status, Agent Status, etc.) then click the Filters button at the bottom of chart options and select the plus button next to the status you want to filter on:
- Scroll to and check the box next to the field you wish to exclude; in this case, choose Logged Out and click Apply (the radio button on the bottom will be filtered here to EXCLUDE the status selections you make):
- Click Apply on your chart
Now that a threshold has been applied to the field desired, those agents will be excluded from your chart.
Questions or feedback? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.