Required Permissions Level on Dashboard: Administrator
The steps outlined in the article will walk you through permanently deleting a Dashboard tab for all users with access to it and/or removing it from your view.
If you'd like to simply remove a Dashboard from another user's view, please see our article (Permission Levels on Reports and Dashboards) for adjusting Tab Permissions.
- Click the Admin Tools tab from the sidebar menu
- Select the Dashboards tab
- In the dropdown, select Dashboard
- Click the name of the Dashboard you'd like to add yourself to
- Flip the toggle to SHOW ALL in the popup
- Select the radio button under Admin next to your name
- Click Okay