Required Subscription: ShoreTel/Mitel ECC
Required Permission Level: Administrator
- Uses skills-based or smart routing to determine and deliver calls to agents with specific experience or skill level
- Utilizes a value-based or data-directed Call Routing model
- Could benefit from having user-defined call profiles and skill levels to report on
Step 1: Navigate to Brightmetrics Administrator Tools
Step 2: Select Data Customization in the top menu
Step 3: Choose the Custom Detail Dimensions option
Step 4: Select the Create New Custom Detail Dimension option
Step 5: Choose the data source: Contact Center Analytics &
Step 6: Choose a desired data source instance and click OK: Group Data, Agent Data, or Service Data
- Note: call profile fields/skills can be configured under any of the data source instances and will be available under the others as well since they all share the same CCIR data.
- Click the okay button
- Configure the desired fields according to those configured within ShoreTel Contact Center Director and Configure the way they will present in Brightmetrics
- Choose a custom dimension type: Call Profile or Skill
- Secondary drop-down menu (Various): will present data fields according to how your organization has them configured in your Contact Center Director
- Name: You may choose to name the field however you would like it to appear within your Brightmetrics Detail Reports. By default, it will be the same as the call profile field name in ECC, but if for some reason you would like it to be labeled differently in reporting, you can change it here.
- Tooltip: This field is for giving a brief description of what your Custom Detail Dimension represents; when you - and more importantly, others who haven’t configured these - hover over your Custom Detail Dimension when creating/editing a report, a pop-up window will appear with the description you give it.
- Hide: If checked, this Custom Detail Dimension will not be available to use when creating/editing reports. (Note: Because Data Customizations are selectable for use by anyone with reporting or dashboard permissions, you may choose to hide them during functionality trial periods or if you wish to save them for future use.)
- Click Save