2. Then, you’ll click on the Create Chart button.
3. You’ll then choose your Data Source Instance. In this case, it is Call Party Activity.
4. Click Okay!
5. Choose your Time Range. Here, we’re looking at Current Year to Date.
6. In Category, choose Party Name.
7. Then look at Filters. I’ll choose Party Name.
A new pop-up will appear.
(Note: While in this example we have chosen to filter on Party Name > Agent: Eugene to see his individual call data, because Workgroups, Hunt groups, Route Points and Extensions are considered Parties, we can also choose to filter on those in the Party Name Filter.)
9. Click Apply!
10. Click on the Add Item button
(Note: you’ll always want to choose the same Data Source Group & Data Source Instance, as well as all applicable Chart Settings.)
12. Click Okay!
Make the same changes you made in steps 3-4 & 6-9.
13. Then, you’ll choose Advanced, under Chart Items.
14. The second to last option is Offset Time. We’re choosing to offset by 2 quarters here.
(Note: You also have the option to offset the time by days, months, and years.)
15. Adjust the titles of the Legend Items as desired.
16. Click Apply!