Required Permissions Level: Create On Demand Reports
In our article, , we walked you through saving your custom reports; we also showed you how to set up schedules in order to have these reports emailed out. Once you’ve saved a report and created an email delivery schedule, you may need to later modify that schedule. Reasons may include:
Adding or removing recipients
Changing the date range
Adjusting the filters e.g. excluding specific agents, including additional workgroups, etc.
(Note: Unless you are an Administrator on the account, you can only update schedules that YOU have previously set up; If you receive an emailed report that someone else has set up, the report schedule owner is indicated in the header information of the attached report (Excel, PDF); you’ll need to ask that user to adjust their schedule or transfer ownership of the schedule to you, if changes need to be made.)
To update an existing report schedule, follow the steps outlined below.
(Reports > Saved Reports > Scheduled Entry Icon > Edit)
- In the Sidebar Menu, Click on the Reports Page
- Select the Saved Reports toggle
- Click on the 3 dots menu and choose Send/Schedule(you can verify the report has a schedule already set up if you see the clock to the left of the 3 dots
- Click on the Edit button (pencil) next to the schedule you’d like to edit
- The Edit Schedule Entry page will appear. You can make your changes and click Save at the bottom once complete.
Pro Tip: If there are additional filters that you would like applied to the schedule beyond those already listed next to Filter Choices, you will need to add those fields as a filter within the Saved Report and then those filters are carried over onto the Schedule Entry page for you to modify.
If you are an Administrator on the account, you can see and edit all schedules for all reports via the Administrator Tools page, as shown below:
(Administrator Tools >Reports>View By User > Clock Icon)
Questions or feedback? Please email us at .