As of Sep 2017, ShoreTel has been acquired by Mitel; the product titles and images used in this article may not accurately reflect the official product titles post-acquisition. This includes subjects contained in the imagery of brightmetrics' user interface.
- Company Administrator or
- View Insights (Users with View Insights permission can create new schedules for a Staffing Forecast Report, and modify existing schedules)
To run & schedule a Staff Forecasting Report
- Navigate to the Insights Page in the Sidebar of Brightmetrics
- Click on the *Add Schedule button or Run Report button; you will be presented with the 5 parameters needed to calculate your service level staff forecasting report.
- Choose ShoreTel (MIVOICE Connect) or ECC (MIVOICE connect contact center).
- Select the group or workgroup.
- Input the target wait time and target variance. Your Target Wait Time will apply the ideal speed of answer for each call in seconds; the Target Variance will apply to how many seconds over or under the Target wait time is tolerable.
- Choose the Target Range which indicates if you’d like a forecast of the
Current Week – Monday through Sunday – or for the next/Following Week; enter the email addresses to whom the forecast report will be sent.
- *Determine the specific time and day of delivery and select the time zone that the delivery schedule pertains to
- (Optional)** By checking the Disable Preface checkbox, the introductory information will be excluded from the report.
- Information on the equations, calculation, and algorithms which have been used to build the forecast report
- Information on how to read the forecast report
- Pertinent field and term definitions
- Other useful and clarifying information.
Reading your Staff Forecasting Report
- The time intervals down the left side of the table display the time intervals of the day
- The numbers atop the table represent the suggested number of agents to achieve the inputted Target Wait Time
- The blue bars follow the tolerable range of agents along the top of the table while the black bars indicate the optimal suggested number of agents for the time period
- Grey text beside these bars indicates the predicted call volume that the suggestions are based on
- The grey/blue/grey numbers also indicate the optimal number of agents to staff (blue) and the lower (grey-left) and upper (grey-right) staffing level tolerance.