When viewing charts for quick reference, or even just in general, the font may appear too small to be easily seen. To adjust your charts for easier reading, there are a few things you can do!
Note: for some of these options you may need to be an admin on the account, or have admin access to the chart in question.
A) You can adjust the size of the chart as shown here (Required Permissions Level: Create/Modify Dashboard Tabs):
- Select Edit Dashboard
- Click the down arrow on the bottom right of the chart you want to edit
- Select Advanced
- Adjust the chart spanning vertically or horizontally or both
- Click Apply
B) You can choose to publish the dashboard into a public link as shown here (Required Permissions Level: Company Administrator):
- Select Users from the left menu
- Click the drop down and select Dashboards by User or Users by Dashboard
- Locate the dashboard you wish to create the published link for and click on the link button
- Add Link (more specifics in this article here)
C) You can use the zoom on your browser of choice to enlarge everything; this is an example from Internet Explorer but zoom can be used in any browser:
If you have any questions regarding Brightmetrics' Mitel (ShoreTel) Reporting and Data Analytics Services, please email us at email@example.com.