Required Permissions Level: Company Administrator
You may need to display your saved dashboard(s) for your team across monitors or perhaps on a large screen for your call center. You can get a published link that will remove the sidebar menu and extra tabs, giving you a clean view of the dashboard data visualizations you are trying to display.
Brightmetrics now includes the ability to manage and restrict the systems that can access and view these dashboards through the application of filters defined by the Internet Protocol (IP) address assigned to a machine attempting to access the dashboard. This is helpful for organizations that require limitation of access to some of the information that might display on dashboards and is a special step to help observe compliance, regulatory, or security considerations.
To Create a Link Please follow the steps below:
1) Navigate to the "Users" administration area by clicking this option on the Sidebar Menu
2) Select "Dashboards by User" perspective from the drop down options
3) Find the Dashboard you want to publish a link and click on the link icon that has a green plus
4) The Manage Published Dashboard Links pop-up window will present, Click "Add Link"
5) A link is autogenerated which you can then
- a: Copy
- b: Preview (pops open your dashboard in a new browser tab)
- c: Name
- d: Define IP Filter parameters against
***Note that you can configure multiple different links for any dashboard by clicking "Add Link" and remove any link to a dashboard by clicking "Remove"***
6) Optional Configuration of IP Filters to Restrict Access of Published Dashboard
- a: Click the underlined number under "IP Filters" -> this will present the IP Filter Dialog box
- b: You can easily add your own system you're presently working on with one click
- c: You can add specific system IPs or ranges of IPs to the Filter by clicking "Add IP Address"
- Validated IP address formats for filters will present a green checkbox and you're able to add a description to your IP filters
- Easily navigate back to these published links, without having to log back into Brightmetrics, by saving them as favorites in your browser.
- Easily edit these published links anytime by clicking the link icon with a pencil .
If you have any questions regarding Brightmetrics' ShoreTel Reporting and Data Analytics Services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org