Required Subscription Add-On: Real Time Dashboard Services
We've added a new helpful data source instance to our Real Time Dashboard service to give your organization awareness of your current and maximum level licensing utilization for your Mitel MIVOICE Connect Contact Center (MVCCC)(ShoreTel ECC) service!
To add this chart, you'll follow the same standard steps that you can review in our tutorial video "Create Chart"
- In the Data Selection Menu, you'll select:
- Choose a Data Source Group: "Mitel (ShoreTel) Real Time"
- Choose a Data Source Instance: "MVCCC (ShoreTel ECC) Real Time System Status"
- In Chart Options, configure the chart settings and add chart values as desired
- ***Critical Note*** You'll need to select at least one System IP Address. Many Mitel MVCCC (ShoreTel ECC) deployments only have one MVCCC (ShoreTel ECC) server, but some may have more and in those scenarios, you may want to see all or one in particular set of licensing from that MVCCC (ShoreTel ECC) serverPro-Tip: set some audio and visual threshold alerts on this chart to help alert you to when you're approaching certain defined thresholds (review how to do that here)
- You'll end up with a simple but valuable chart similar to the below
***One important detail to keep in mind for implementing this chart: it will only track the maximum values from the time our software initiates the services that begin displaying that dashboard and the chart. If the chart is closed, the services will be reinitiated and the maximum values will begin being tracked fresh from that restart***
We hope this additional perspective on your licensing utilization helps your efficiency and planning for your MVCCC (ShoreTel ECC) groups.
If you have any other questions regarding Brightmetrics' Mitel Reporting and Data Analytics Services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org