Required Subscription Add-On: Enterprise Contact Center Analytics
Required Permissions Level: View Company Data & Create On Demand Reports
Your auto attendant will need to be configured with IVR applications between the appropriate interactions - so that then we can turn on an IVR application data source to give you visibility into those selections. IVR app data is not a standard data set we deploy, but we can enable it upon request. Once BrightMetrics has turned it on you can follow the steps below to create reports around IVR app data.
For On Demand Reports:
- Navigate through your Sidebar Menu to the On Demand Reports section and select your ECC (MIVOICE Connect Contact Center (MVCCC)) tab of report templates
- You'll be creating a "New Summary" or "Detail Report" that is not a template under Standard or your Saved Reports yet
- You'll select "IVR App Data"
- Click Okay
- For Dashboard Charts: Navigate through your Sidebar Menu to the Edit Dashboard section and select the dashboard that you'd like to add the IVR App perspective chart to
- Select "Create Chart"
- Choose "ECC (MVCCC)" from the dropdown for Data Source Group
- Choose "IVR App Data" from the dropdown for Data Source Instance
- Select "Okay"
Outside of Brightmetrics Services in Mitel (ShoreTel): In the ECC (MVCCC) script editor, you can insert IVR App nodes in the script flow. When calls hit those points in the script an IVR app event will be logged for reporting.
If you currently have a phone tree like this:
You can add IVR Apps to it like this:
You only need to add IVR apps to the options you want to report on, and you would name them according to the options they are selecting.
We hope you find this helpful, but please let us know if we can be of additional assistance with this or any aspect of Brightmetrics reporting by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org